Safeguarding children in our care is our priority.
Recruitment at Little Treasures starts with looking for the RIGHT people with the Right Relevant Qualifications, Professional
Experience, Professional Employment History, Personal Qualities and Attributes.
Our robust selection process is integral to recruiting only PROFESSIONALS in the early years
- Detailed Job Descriptions
- TEN Page Job Application Forms
- Self Declaration Forms
- First Stage telephone interview.
- Face to Face Interviews with the Manager, SafeGuarding Officer and Deputy
- Written Test
- Presentation Task
- Reference Checks (at least TWO)
- DBS Checks
- I.D. Validation
- Tmetabled Induction
- Professional Code of Conduct commitment and declaration with nursery
- Ongoing, continuing assessment throughout employment with the nursery.
- Ongoing suitability checks